Placing an Order, Delivery and Returns
Placing an order
- To place an order, please use either our online checkout process or email us direct at email@example.com.
- Please note that items may be for sale elsewhere (for example, at a fair) and our acceptance of an order is sent to you prior to dispatch.
- The purchase contract is made when we accept and dispatch your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order and will issue a full refund of any money paid if we have already sold the item, if there has been a pricing or description error or if you do not meet the criteria of our terms and conditions.
We accept payment in GBP pound sterling only.
For UK purchasers: We accept cheques and Paypal. If purchasers are collecting items in person we would also accept cash or card payment.
Overseas customers: We are able to send items to selected countries. Please contact us before placing an order. We accept Paypal in GBP pound sterling.
Items will be delivered promptly following completed payment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific delivery requests.
Postage and packaging prices are dependent on size of object and are at cost. For UK delivery, Items will usually be sent via My Hermes signed for service, Royal Mail Special Delivery or via Royal Mail signed for unless the purchaser specifies otherwise. Please contact us for further options.
We reserve the right to alter the cost of postage and packaging subject to receiving an accurate quote prior to sending. Buyers will be informed of any difference in price (this could be more or less) prior to the item being sent. For larger items we ask that you contact us prior to purchase so that we can give you an accurate cost for delivery.
For overseas buyers please contact email@example.com for a delivery quote prior to purchase. Please note that the buyer is fully responsible for any custom charges that may be incurred as a result of purchasing one of our items.
Items are not sent with any insurance other than that included in the My Hermes/ Royal Mail service; the purchaser must arrange their own insurance beyond this. We will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the post.
Items can be collected from our workshop. Buyers can also arrange their own courier to collect items. Local deliveries may be possible for a small charge- please contact us for further information.
We also visit stand at selected antiques fairs and would be happy for customers to collect small items from our stall. Please see the calendar section of the website to see where we will be and then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this service.
Cancellations and returns policy
- If you wish to cancel your online order please email email@example.com. If good have already been dispatched then please follow the instructions in 2 (below)
- We are happy to accept returns for items purchased online for any reason within 14 working days of receipt for a full refund or exchange*
- Items purchased at fairs or from our workshop are sold as seen and are non returnable.
*UK/ EU Countries- Please note that in the event of an item being returned to us, return postage costs will not be refunded. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for returning the items to us. The purchaser is fully responsible for the safe return of items to us. Items must be returned in the same condition that they were sent, unused by the customer and with labels attached. Any items that have had labels removed, re-attached, or have been used are non returnable.International customers- we are happy to accept returns (sent withing 14 days of purchase, in the same condition as sent, with labels still intact) but we are unable to refund any postage costs.
Countries outside of the EU-we are happy to accept returns (sent withing 14 days of purchase) but we are unable to refund any postage costs (both the original postage costs to you and the return postage.)
If you would prefer to exchange your goods for something else on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, as well as the name and code of the item that you are returning; we will then dispatch the exchange item as soon as we receive your return. If there is a price discrepancy then we will return the difference if the second item is cheaper, or send you an invoice for the difference if the second item is more expensive. In the case of the latter, the exchange item will only be sent once we have received full payment. Please note that we reserve the right to charge postage costs to send out the exchanged item.